Children's Therapy Program
Services are provided for:
- gross motor delays (pre-school and school-aged children)
- infant plagiocephaly
- infant torticollis
- gait abnormalities
- long term management of chronic neurologic conditions
- fine motor difficulties (pre-school)
- sensory integration needs (pre-school only
- feeding and swallowing difficulties
- visual-motor integration difficulties
- self care skills
Children's Therapy is offered in Moose Jaw with limited outreach to the rest of the health region.
Access: Physician, nurse or self referral is accepted. Inquiries should be directed to the Therapies Department at 306-694-0201.