If you are currently experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.
Moose Jaw and District EMS
Phone: (306) 694-2151 (8:00am-4:30pm)
St. Joseph’s Hospital EMS
Gravelbourg SK S0H 1X0
Phone: (306)648-3185, Ext. 242
Hutch Ambulance Service Inc.
528-6th Ave E
Assiniboia SK S0H 0B0
The Five Hills Health Region has a total of three ambulance services operating within its boundaries serving over 18,000 square kilometers. Moose Jaw and District EMS with a satellite station in Central Butte provide service the central and north part of the region, and Assiniboia and Gravelbourg provide service to the south area of the region. The services include both contracted and affiliated run operations that provide both ALS (advanced life support) and BLS (basic life support) integrated with over 150 first responders and over 60 different EMS practitioners of various paramedic levels.
Each area also provides a diverse level of services not limited to only emergency/non-emergency response and transports; they include educational and training opportunities such as:
- First Aid
- EMR (Emergency Medical Responder)
- AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
- First Responder
- P.A.R.T.Y. (Prevent Alcohol and Risk-Related Trauma in Youth)
- Child Car-Seat Clinics
- ITLS (International Trauma Life Support)
- PEPP (Pediatric Education for Prehospital Providers)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- CISM (Critical Incident Stress Management)
- Many, many more public safety and education related courses
To learn more about what each service specifically offers, contact each location for more information.