Hospital Services - Maternity
Ante-partum patients are referred to the Women’s Health Unit by the physician. Labour patients come when labour starts are assessed by obstetrical staff and admitted by their physician.
High risk obstetrical patients are transferred to Regina General Hospital. The delivery of all patients in premature labour with a gestational age of less than 35 weeks gestation is planned to occur at the Regina General Hospital for access to the neonatal ward. All obstetrical patients and babies are followed up by our Maternal Visiting Program. Babies with complications are transferred to our tertiary care center, Regina General Hospital NICU by the NICU Transport team and ambulance.
The regional hospital also offers the following:
- 24 hour rooming in for baby
- Facilitates overnight accommodation for significant other
- Bath demonstration given for new parents
- Sensitivity to individual patient requests
- Assistance with the initiation of breast feeding
- Gestational Diabetic Program
- Pre-booked tours of the Women Health Unit are given by the Director on Mondays from 2:30-3:00 p.m.
Dr. Kruger – 550 Main St. N, Moose Jaw – 694-2082
Dr. Soyege – 101-290-4th Ave NE, Moose Jaw – 691-6684
Dr. Yusuf – 102-290-4th Ave NE, Moose Jaw – 693-0925
Family Doctors Practicing Obstetrics
Dr. Brown – 694-4090
Dr. Braun – 693-3355
Dr. Thorpe – 691-0030
Dr. Dautremont – 692-0200
Dr. Rininsland – 693-0877
Dr. Geyer – 693-5955